Nafasi za Kazi Zanzibar University
Share via Whatsapp
Chanzo: ZU website
Tarehe Iliyotolewa: 2018-02-15
Kituo cha Kazi/Tukio: ZU Tunguu
Imetembelewa mara! 10687 ... Deadline: 2018-02-28 00:00:00
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following vacant posts at Zanzibar University.
- ADMINISTRATOR/PERSONAL SECRETARY
- a) A candidate must have a Degree in Public Administration;
- b) Knowledge of computer skills (MS Word, spread sheet and data
- c) Good command of written and spoken English language;
- d) Knowledge of secretarial services will be an added advantage.
- a) Holder of at least upper second degree in accounting;
- b) Experience in pay roll preparation;
- c) CPA will be an added advantage.
III. MINUTES WRITER
- a) An applicant must possess at least a degree in English Language or social sciences;
- b) Must have a good command of English;
- c) An experience in University system will be an added advantage.
- HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
- a) An applicant must have a Master Degree in Human Resources or Public
Administration of Common Law;
- b) Must have an experience of at least three years in the same post in a reputable organization;
- c) Experience in labor laws of Zanzibar will be an added advantage
Page 1 of 2
Salaries and Other Benefits
Successful applicants will be provided with:
- An employment offer to start working from March 2018;
- A permanent contract once he/she has served three years with good performance;
- Good salary, house allowance (10%) and reasonable transport allowance;
- Health insurance that will start operating very soon.
Mode of Application
An applicant is required to submit typed application letter with detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic certificates. He/She should also indicate his current postal address, telephone number and e-mail.
- Applications should be addressed to:
P.O. Box 2440
- email@example.com or
- One can submit his/her application letter and other documents directly to the office of the Vice Chancellor at Tunguu, during office hours.
Deadline for receiving application is 28th February, 2018. Only the shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Page 2 of 2