Nafasi ya Kazi WASH Project Manager Tanzania Kibondo
AnnouncementShare via Whatsapp
Tarehe Iliyotolewa: 2023-03-19
WASH Project Manager Tanzania Kibondo
Kibondo, Tanzania, United Republic of and 1 more
The purpose of the wash Project Manager position is to implement delegated wash project portfolio.
- Line management for project staff
- Adherence to NRC policies, guidance and procedures
- Contribute to the development of Country, Area and wash strategies, initiate and participate in the development of relevant wash projects
- Coordinate and manage wash project implementation (activities, budget and project documentation) in line with proposals, strategies and donor requirements
- Implement technical direction and ensure high technical quality of projects
- Provide regular progress reports to the Wash/Shelter PDM and Area manager
- Ensure that projects target beneficiaries most in need of protection, explore and asses new and better ways to assist
- Develop and manage project budget (in cooperation with Cs) and coordinate across CCs
- Ensure that assessment, programme design and implementation considers needs and vulnerabilities within the community.
- On the basis of these assessments to design and construct appropriate responses (both programmatic and advocacy) to meet people's basic WASH needs including water reticulation system, excreta disposal, solid waste management, drainage, vector control, and hygiene.
- Ensure that WASH programme design is informed by and integrated with NRC’s other priority sectors of camp management, education and Shelter.
- To ensure that sustainable systems are set in place for longer term operation and maintenance of all water and sanitation infrastructure, including the provision of all necessary training.
- Prepare and oversee the implementation process to ensure timely delivery of programme activities (for example, monitoring against log frames, individual performance management work plans).
Generic professional competencies:
• Minimum 3 years of experience from a senior level project implementation position in a humanitarian/recovery context
• Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
• Technical Wash expertise
• Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
• Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
• Fluency in English, both written and verbal
• Valid driver’s license
Context/ Specific skills, knowledge and experience:
- Knowledge of the context in Tanzania is an advantage
- Emergency & Protracted crisis WASH assistance in camp set up
- Knowledge of the local language (Swahili) is an advantage
- Experience with start-up of operations
For more detailed information kindly see the the detailed Job Description
Reports to: Area Manager
Supervision of: WASH Coordinators, Officers
Duty station: Kigoma region, Kasulu/Kibondo/Kakonko districts.
Salary: Based Upon NRC Grading Salary Scale
Duration and type of contract: 12 months
We invite applications from all qualified and interested National candidates. Candidates are encouraged to apply early, as applications may be screened prior to the vacancy deadline.
Please note to attach your academic and professional certificates in your application.
For any queries, please email us at email@example.com the job title as the subject line.
To contact the recruitment team; quote the full name of the advert on your subject line. Applications sent via email will not be accepted. Please check your application status on your NRC application profile."
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across more than 31 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve international and local ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from crises. NRC also runs the Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre in Geneva, a global leader in reporting on and advocating for people displaced within their own country.
Employment with NRC may lead to employment in or deployment to Regions, Countries, Areas or Offices that may be host to considerable health, safety and security risks. NRC takes this very seriously and we have procedures in place to reduce known risks, but will never be able to take away all risks.
NRC is an equal opportunities employer and aims to have staffing diversity in terms of age, gender, ethnicity, nationality and physical ability.
KSA Mix Special Iftar - Futari KSA mix
Sport fishing boat
TAM Review (Zanzibar Form two Mathematics Review 2007-2020
Tiba Asilia Ya Ugonjwa wa Bawasiri (Hemorrhoids)
TIBA YA NGIRI SUGU NA CHANGO KWA WANAWAKE
UGONJWA WA BAWASIRI NA TIBA YAKE
TIBA ASILIA YA UGONJWA WA BAWASIRI